FREE SHIPPING ON ALL U.S. ORDERS $100+ SHOP NOW
6 Additional Ways to Boost Your Lymphatic System
14 days ago·
14 days ago·
Your lymphatic system is the detox hero of your body. For optimal health, it’s crucial to take care of this incredibly important, yet often overlooked, part of our bodies. Keeping your lymphatic system in tip-top condition is key to maintaining overall health in your body and ensuring you have a strong, resilient immune system. Essentially, when our lymphatic system is functioning properly, we experience good health. Below are six simple rituals that you can do at home to boost your lymphatic system daily.
- Get Moving - The lymphatic system is stimulated when you are moving your body and getting your heart rate up. The stimulation happens because the flow of lymph depends on muscle movement for flow. Some of the best exercises to get things moving are yoga, walking, swimming, or gentle pilates. Remember, one of the main ways our bodies supports its natural detoxification process is through sweating.
- Get Nourished - Nutrition is one of the key factors in supporting the lymphatic system. When eating for a lymphatic boost, look to incorporate more anti-inflammatory, organic vegetables, and fruits and avoiding processed foods, sugar, alcohol, tobacco, dairy, gluten, and salt as much as you can. Find a
- Get To Brushing- Dry brushing pumps the lymph system helping to move toxins that cannot be transported in any other way back into circulatory system for elimination. The body brush is a simple and affordable way to increase lymphatic circulation, improve the appearance of cellulite and increase your energy. Other benefits include reducing water retention and eliminating toxic build-up on the skin's surface.
- Get Some Rest - Getting a restful night's sleep is a great way to boost the lymphatic system. Your body needs rest to heal & repair so that it can encourage fluid flow in the lymphatic system.
- Get Hydrated - Our lymphatic systems are composed of 95% water and rely on high inputs of alkaline water to flush out toxins & disease. Aim to drink clean, filtered water and adding some organic lemon juice or try pineapple peel water to give you a boost of Vitamin C & assist in liver function!
- Get Breathing - Deep breathing and the Lymphatic System are closely connected. When you breathe deep from your diaphragm, it stimulates the largest lymphatic vessel in the body, the thoracic duct, which brings the fluid from the lower half of your body up towards your heart.