Golden Rose Latte
May 12 2021·
May 12 2021·
Thirsty Thursday just got a whole new meaning. Throughout this pregnancy, baby number deux, has made me gravitate towards more heart-opening herbs & like our favorite floral, Rose. Could this mean something? I don't know! But, apart from its energetic properties, Rose is also known for her beautifying benefits. I've been adding a hint of this floral to my favorite Anti-inflammatory Golden Mylk Latte to turn this everyday tonic into an ethereal mug of pure plant-based bliss.
Enjoy this elevated, easy-to-make recipe filled with anti-inflammatory ingredients. Serve hot if your body or baby is craving a hug of warmth or over ice for a refreshing summer caffeine-free, pick me up.
Gigi & The De la Heart Team
- 1 Cup of Malk Oat Milk
- 1 Scoop of Vital Proteins Golden Milk Collagen Latte
- 1 Teaspoon of Sun Potion Bio-Active Honey
- 1.5 Tablespoon of Dried Rose Petals
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of Cardamom
- Pinch of pepper
- Bring the oat milk to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the dried rose petals to the boiled milk. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add all the Golden Milk Latte mix, Cinnamon, Cardamom, & Pepper, and continue to mix until smooth.
- Strain the rose petals from the mixture.
- Pour the mixture in your Vitamix like blender for about 4 minutes or until frothy.
- Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy!