Hi guys! As a recovering coffee addict I had to find a replacement for the coffee drinking experience; I tried falling in love with matcha and it just wasn't there. Then I discovered the Golden Mylk Latte and I was hooked! Easy to make, filled with anti-inflammatory benefits, and so yummy. Enjoy!
- 1 cup of almond milk, coconut milk or the milk of your choice.
- 1 tsp of organic turmeric powder or you can make your own turmeric paste ( I prefer the powder)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom
- 1/2 Manuka honey or raw honey (or to taste)
- Adaptogens are optional (ashwagandha, chaga, Maca, Sun Potion Yin Power)
- Black pepper to taste
Bring the milk to a boil in a small saucer pan.
- Add all the ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture in your Vitamin like blender for about 4 minutes or until frothy.
- If using fresh turmeric paste, strain before drinking.
- Enjoy warm!