On Sundays (and pretty much every day) pancakes almost always do the trick. We love making & enjoying them as a family. However, with two kids there isn’t always time for a complex pancake recipe, that’s why I put together these three ingredient banana pancakes. Made with baby & toddler friendly ingredients: bananas, coconut water, and rolled oats and from start to finish in under 10 minutes. We like to top ours with our sugar-free berry syrup.
2 ripe bananas
2 cups organic rolled oats - I use Bob's Red Mill.
1 cups of coconut water - I use Harmless Harvest.
Pinch of salt
- Add the 1 cup of oats into a high-speed blender and blend on high for until a fine powder is formed.
- Then add the ripe banana and coconut water into the blender with the oat flower and blend until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled ( I use coconut oil or avocado oil ) nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Pour about 1/4 of a cup of batter into the pan. When bubbles begin to form, roughly 1-2 minutes, flip and and cook for another minute or 2 more.
- Repeat until all the batter is gone. Top with sugar-free berry syrup or your favorite toppings & enjoy!