Detox, Refresh & Renew
Meet the essential wellness tool to complete your self-care ritual and leave your skin glowing. Inspired by the traditional Ayurvedic practice of dry brushing (known as Garshana), The Body Brush encourages lymphatic drainage and stimulates your body’s natural detox flow, while gently exfoliating skin’s surface to reveal fresh radiant skin underneath. Made with all-natural boar bristles, the compact shape and no-slip strap make it easy to start your dry brushing ritual.
Traditional Therapies, Modern Rituals
On the outside, dry brushing has the benefit of exfoliating skin without the need for harsh chemicals. Garshana translates to “friction,” which is exactly what the firm-yet-flexible bristles provides as you gently brush your skin. On the inside, this ancient therapy has wellness-boosting benefits that support our modern lifestyles. Lymph flow can become stagnant when we’re too sedentary, but dry brushing provides a quick “wake up call” that helps get your lymphatic system flowing. Use with The Body Massage Tool for a full lymphatic drainage ritual that helps to reduce inflammation, promote a healthy immune system, and leave your body looking and feeling energized and renewed.
A note from Gigi:
“I started dry brushing to help with lymphatic drainage, and I just loved how the gentle exfoliation made my skin glow too. I wanted a brush that was easy to hold and travel, with natural bristles that provided firm yet gentle friction, so I created The Body Brush. I love using it with The Body Massage Tool for a complete self-care ritual.”
How to Use
- Start with completely dry skin, before a bath or shower.
- Beginning at your feet, gently brush in upward motions, moving in the direction of your heart to support your body’s natural lymphatic flow.
- Brush for 3-5 minutes, then shower to rinse off dead skin cells and follow with your favorite de la heart body oil or cream.
- Follow with your lymphatic drainage massage ritual using The Body Massage Tool.
- Cruelty-free boar's hair
- Beechwood handle
- Stainless-steel studs
- Natural canvas fabric strap
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner before use if pregnant.
- These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.