You know the saying - the days feel long, but the weeks feel short. We’re officially one month into this social distance lifestyle! However, if you’re starting to feel a little stir-crazy, might we recommend a sweat session? There’s really nothing like half an hour of movement to get some energy out of your system and seriously switch up your mood.
Think about it: we’re spending days on days at home. We’re getting less steps in. We’re seeing the same people and barely changing our environment. It’s no wonder that we’re starting to feel a little slowed down, both physically and mentally. That’s why committing to our movement routines is so vital for our health right now. It brings us just as much nourishment and relief to our bodies as it does to our minds.
Fortunately, it’s never been easier or more affordable to work out at-home! Tons of your favorite instructors, studios, trainers and brands have gone digital and are offering streaming services so you can keep moving during quarantine. Pretty much everyone is providing free trials and/or extensions to their usual promotions, and plenty are offering donation-based or even complimentary classes as well. If you’ve ever wanted to try a specific work out or train with a particular teacher, now is the time!
From yoga to HIIT, we’ve compiled a list of the best workouts you can stream at-home today. Check it out, share with a friend, and commit to getting some movement in regularly. Perspective is everything - you don’t have to move, you get to move.
- Alo Moves - Free Fourteen Day Trial - "Your at-home yoga studio. Unlimited yoga, fitness and meditation - you can have it all with thousands of classes sorted by length, style, and skill level. You'll get access to classes led by highly respected teachers from all over the world."
- Ahana Yoga - One Free Class Or $19.99 per month - "Unlimited yoga classes anytime, any place – with Ahana teachers who make you feel at home. Find everything AHANA including: Power Flow, Slow Flow, Ashtanga, Kirtan Chants, Guided Meditations, Prenatal, Flow + Sculpt, Yoga en Español and much more."
- SOL Yoga - Free Daily IG Live Classes - "Sometimes, the best thing you can do is not think. Not wonder. Not imagine. Not obsess. Just breathe. And have faith that everything will work out for the best. This is yoga. The opportunity to breathe and move your life forward in the most amazing, most profound ways."
Glo - Free Fifteen Day Trial - "Glo is online yoga, Pilates, and meditation designed to help you feel better in body and mind. Practice at home or on the go with the world’s best teachers. With classes for every life stage, level, and need, we’ll help you create a practice that’s uniquely your own."
- Gabi Torres - $11.99 per month - "Gabi Torres, local yoga instructor, blends the spiritual to the material through yoga, rituals and the Vision Book™. Experience the practice of Yoga as a medium towards a deeper connection to self, healing, love and abundance through the art of yoga, ritual and creativity. She has an online library of classes and also does 1:1 privates in person or virtually."
- Tracy Anderson - Free Fourteen Day Trial - "For over two decades, Tracy Anderson has been evolving her Method to provide women and men across the globe with a fitness program based on science and strategy that actually works. Her mission with the TA Online Studio was to offer the same accessibility and results as those who participate in her in-studio classes — no matter where clients were located, and at any time."
- Barry's Bootcamp - Free Daily IG Live Classes - "The original high intensity interval workout. Barry's Bootcamp tones muscle and maximizes fat loss with a combination of running and weights. If you've ever been afraid to go IRL... now is the time. All you need is your own body weight to participate!"
- Kamps Fitness - Free Daily Zoom Live Classes - "Get fit with high-intensity training workouts with professional HIIT trainers. This revolutionary high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workout consists of a floor routine combined with interval treadmill training. For at-home workouts, all you'll need is your own body weight and some light weights, books, or backpack full of water bottles."
- Melissa Wood Health - Free Seven Day Trial - "The MWH Method sculpts beautiful long lean lines throughout your entire body using precise, low impact movements. But this practice isn’t just about building a body you desire; it’s about building a better, stronger relationship with yourself.
- barre3 - Free Fourteen Day Trial - "Barre3 delivers a full body workout using only low-impact movements. With our team of experts—doctors, physical therapists, and anatomy specialists—we developed our signature 3-step sequence to produce a strong and balanced body."
- Blogilates - Free YouTube Content - "Cassey Ho is an award-winning fitness instructor, entrepreneur and personality based in Los Angeles, CA. She is the creator of Blogilates, the #1 female fitness channel on YouTube with over 500 million video views and 4 million subscribers."
- The Sculpt Society - Free Fourteen Day Trial - "The #1 dance cardio and sculpting workout with celebrity trainer Megan Roup. She brings an athletic approach to follow-along dance cardio and lightweight sculpting exercises to seriously lengthen and tone your body. The Sculpt Society is the most fun you’ll ever have exercising!"
- The Class - Free Fourteen Day Trial - "The Class by Taryn Toomey is a practice of self-study through physical conditioning, incorporating cardio, meditation, and therapeutic yelling. If you know, you know."
- The Ness - Free Seven Day Trial - "This workout method is anything but ordinary. Offering bounce, a beat based trampoline class that will challenge you both mentally and physically, and sculpt, the perfect complement to bounce that will leave you strong, lean, balanced and focused."