It's important to clean your body tool regularly. If you use them daily, you should clean them at least once a week. We recommend cleaning it before and after each use in order to keep your skin away from harmful bacteria. This also ensures that your tools will last longer.
Here's What You'll Need:
- Your Body Massage Tool
- Clean washcloth or Microfiber Cloth.
- Isopropyl Alcohol Spray.
- Small Towel, For Drying.
- Begin cleaning The Body Massage Tool before or after your lymphatic drainage ritual.
- Using luke-warm water, damp your wash cloth under the running faucet.
- Squeeze out any additional water from the wash cloth, thoroughly.
- Spray the damp wash cloth with isopropyl alcohol ( a clean, sustainable disinfectant that is great for removing germs or any access product that has built up on the tool).
- Begin to gently wipe down the body tool ( front, back, curves & edges ).
- Lay the tool out flat to air dry on a small towel for 2 to 5 minutes indoors.
* Disclaimer - Do not directly wet the tool. Wood is a porous material. This means that, over time, exposure to water will permeate the wood's membranes, causing it to rot, soften, and fall apart. Additionally, water compromises the structure of wood, leading to mold growth.