FAQs about Lymphatic Drainage
October 18 2020·
October 18 2020·
By now, you're most likely hooked on lymphatic drainage massage done at home using our body tool. As you have experienced with consistency, come results! Below are your ten most FAQs about the paddle and all things lymphatic drainage.
- What time of day is best to perform lymphatic drainage? The time of day that the massage is performed doesn’t really make a difference in the end result. However, the idea is to do it every day, so find the time of the day that best fits your schedule and perform it daily.
- Is there a specific number of strokes per body part I should be doing? We recommend anywhere from 3-7 times per area, but feel free to indulge.
- How often should I perform Lymphatic Drainage? We encourage consistency over duration, aim for daily use even if it’s for 5 minutes and build from there.
- Does that mean that lymphatic drainage will help "detox" my body? The best way to flush your lymphatic system is by eating a plant-dense, alkaline diet, which will aid for toxins to naturally cycle out of your body. The second best, is through consistent lymphatic drainage massage.
- I’m finding that I’m bruising after I use the body tool, is this normal? Absolutely not, a bruise is a sign that you’re applying too much pressure. When performing the massage, hold the tool in a 45 degree angle and think of applying gravitational pressure.
- What should I expect from lymphatic drainage? Using our lymphatic drainage body tool is the most efficient way to boost your blood circulation and lymph system at home. It aids in draining and moving toxins out of the body naturally, especially those stored in the lower body. It may reduce the appearance of cellulite on the skin’s surface by helping toxins find their way out of the body through the lymphatic system.
- What does pumping the lymph nodes do? By manually stimulating the lymph nodes you are activating the system to increase the removal of waste in the body.
- Is it safe to perform the massage while pregnant or breastfeeding? All bodies and pregnancies are unique, we recommend you consult with your doctor/midwife prior to performing the ritual.
- Will using the products more frequently produce better results? Absolutely! We encourage consistent, daily practice of the ritual to maximize the results.
- How do I clean the body tool and how often? We recommend cleaning the tool with a damp towel and alcohol. Spray the alcohol on the tool and wipe it down with the towel. Allow it to air dry on your beauty counter.