5 Ways To Cleanse A Clogged Lymphatic System
November 3 2020·
November 3 2020·
The lymphatic system's primary function is to transport lymph, a bodily fluid that clears toxins and metabolic waste that accumulates in our bodies daily. When lymph is secreted correctly, it reduces water-retention, bloat, and smooths out the cellulite in our bodies. "Sluggish Lymph," a term used when lymph fluid clogs, happens when our bodies become dehydrated, lack movement, stressed, or have a digestive imbalance.
Below are the top 5 ways to get your lymphatic system moving again.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage: Lymphatic drainage massage is the best way to clear up backed lymph. This gentle form of massage transports fluid through the lymph vessels, carrying waste products and toxins accumulated in the body. It aids in the removal of metabolic waste, toxins, water retention, and so much more.
- Dry Brush: Dry brushing eliminates toxic build-up on the skin's surface and helps to metabolize toxins more efficiently. It aids in fluid retention and the removal of cellulite.
- Eat foods that promote lymph flow: Plant-based foods and leafy greens are some of the best cleansing foods for the lymphatic system. These nutrient-rich foods contain enzymes and antioxidants that aid the body in breaking down toxins to be moved out of the body more proficiently.
- Gentle exercise - Daily low impact exercises are effective for lymph drainage because it stimulates all the body systems from the nervous system to the respiratory system to the lymphatic system.
- Hydrate - The lymphatic system is 96% water. Staying hydrated contributes to reducing lymphatic stagnation and speeds up waste removal from the body.
Be the first to comment.