Lymphatic Drainage Tutorial
Our signature lymphatic drainage body tool helps to stimulate the natural drainage of the lymph. It requires using very light pressure and long, gentle, rhythmic strokes to increase the flow of lymph and reduce toxins in your body. Consistency plays a major role when using the tool, we suggest using the tool daily for optimal results.
1. Start by moisturizing the area you will be massaging first using any de la heart oil of your choice. It is very important to moisturize the skin thoroughly to avoid pulling and bruising.
2. Activate the major lymph nodes in the body by pumping the back of your knees, underneath your armpits, and bikini line with your fingers 5 times.
3. When massaging your legs, hold the tool in a vertical position. Starting at the ankle use soft strokes and move in an upward motion towards the knee. Repeat this action anywhere from 3 to 7 times per leg.
4. Start at the knee holding the tool in a horizontal position, use soft strokes in an upward motion towards the inner and outer thigh. Repeat this action anywhere from 3 to 7 times per leg.
5. To massage the back of your legs, hold the tool in a vertical position, which allows for a longer range of motion. Using the help of a stool or a chair, start from the back of your knees using upward motion until you reach the gluteal fold.
6. When massaging the arms, hold the tool vertically and practice smooth strokes from wrist to armpit in the inner and outer parts of your arm. Repeat this action anywhere from 3 to 7 times per arm.
7. To massage the waist, hold the tool in a vertical position, starting fro the ribcage moving downwards towards the hips. Repeat this action anywhere from 3 to 7 times on each side.
- Aids in removing excess fluid & toxins
- Reduce water retention, swelling and bloating
- Help reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Energizes the body and relaxes the mind
- Reveals contoured legs, arms and waist
- Help boost your metabolism
- Promote digestive health