How to Use the Lymphatic Drainage Body Tool
The lymphatic system is a network of tissues and organs that help rid the body of toxins, waste, and other unwanted materials. The primary function of the lymphatic system is to transport lymph, a fluid containing infection-fighting white blood cells, throughout the body.
Lymphatic drainage is a therapeutic massage treatment. The massage uses very light pressure and long, gentle, rhythmic strokes to increase the flow of lymph and reduce toxins in your body. The lymph system is part of your body’s immune system.
While lymphatic massage does not produce permanent weight loss on its own, it may aid you in removing excess body weight. It can help improve digestion and the removal of waste products from your body. It may also help boost your metabolism by ridding your body of waste products through your lymph nodes.
How to Use:
1. Start by moisturizing the area you will be massaging first. Apply our Lift and Tone Anti-Cellulite Body Cream or any oil of your choice. We recommend our Jojoba Oil or coconut oil. It is very important to moisturize the skin thoroughly to avoid pulling and bruising.
2. Activate two of the major lymph nodes in the body by pumping the back of your knees and underneath your armpits with your fingers 5 times.
3. When massaging your legs, hold the tool in a horizontal position. Starting at the knee use soft strokes in an upward motion towards the inner thigh. Repeat this action anywhere from 3 to 7 times per leg.
4. Start at the knee holding the tool in a vertical position, use soft strokes in an upward motion towards the outer thigh. Repeat this action anywhere from 3 to 7 times per leg.
5. To massage the back of your legs, hold the tool in a vertical position, which allows for a longer range of motion. Using the help of a stool or a chair, start from the back of your knees using upward motion until you reach the gluteal fold.
6. When massaging the arms, hold the tool vertically and practice smooth strokes from wrist to armpit in the inner and outer parts of your arm. Repeat this action anywhere from 3 to 7 times per arm.
Massage Daily for optimal results.