How to Use the Lymphatic Drainage Body Tool
DOWNLOAD THIS TUTORIAL
The lymphatic system is a network of tissues and organs that help rid the body of toxins, waste, and other unwanted materials. The primary function of the lymphatic system is to transport lymph, a fluid containing infection-fighting white blood cells, throughout the body.
Lymphatic drainage is a therapeutic massage treatment. The massage uses very light pressure and long, gentle, rhythmic strokes to increase the flow of lymph and reduce toxins in your body. The lymph system is part of your body’s immune system.
While lymphatic massage does not produce permanent weight loss on its own, it may aid you in removing excess body weight. It can help improve digestion and the removal of waste products from your body. It may also help boost your metabolism by ridding your body of waste products through your lymph nodes.
How to Use:
1. Begin your Lymphatic Body Drainage ritual by moisturizing the area that you will be massaging. Use our Lift & Tone Anti-Cellulite for toned & even skin. We love using our Jojoba Oil or coconut oil to allow the tool to glide gently and smoothly throughout the body.
2. Awaken your lymphatic system by pumping the two major lymph nodes in the body. Pump the back of your knees & underneath the armpits 5 times each for optimal detoxifying results.
3. Holding the tool in a horizontal position, begin by gently stroking starting at the ankle, toward the inner thigh in an upward motion. Repeat 3-7 times per leg.
4. Holding the tool in a vertical position, use soft strokes in an upward position towards the outer thigh. Repeat 3-7 times per leg.
5. Massage the back of the legs by holding the tool in a vertical position. We recommend using a step tool or a chair for reaching the back of the knees as you stroke in an upward motion until you reach the gluteal fold.
6. Massage the arms by holding the tool in a vertical position, practice smooth and gentle strokes as you glide the tool wrist to armpit. Repeat this motion on the outer parts of your arm. Repeat 3-7 times on each arm.
Massage Daily for optimal results.