Miami's Top 5 Farmers Markets To Visit
From savoring produce at the peak of freshness to meeting the people who grow your food, there are countless reasons to shop at your local farmer's markets.
The food you buy at the farmer's market is seasonal. It is fresh & delicious, reflects the most authentic flavors, and connects you with the cycles of nature in our region. Below are our top 5 farmers' markets to visit in Miami.
1. Legion Park Farmers Market - Every Saturday, year round, vendors with local produce, artisan goods, breads, honey, and ready to eat food come together at Legion Park. ( Every Saturday from 9:00-2:00pm / @ NE 66th St and Biscayne Blvd. Miami , FL 33138 )
Our Teams Favorite Finds: A Sugar Pine juice from the Nature Boyz.
2. Coconut Grove Farmers Market - Florida's oldest organic farmers market, hosted by Glaser Organic Farms, is known for its raw food pizzas, handmade pestos, and vegan ice creams crafted with their farm-grown ingredients. ( Every Saturday from 10:00-7:00pm, Rain or Shine / @ 3300 Grand Avenue Coconut Grove, FL 33133 )
Our Teams Favorite Finds: The Nori wraps and raw vegan ice creams.
3. Pinecrest Farmers Market - Pinecrest’s award-winning farmers market reopened throughout the summer as a drive-thru market, adapting operations to achieve social distancing and other safety best practices. Find fresh flowers, local coffee to hot baked goods from Zak The Baker and more. ( Every Sunday from 8:00 -2:00pm / @ 11000 Red Rd, Pinecrest, FL 33156 )
Our Teams Favorite Finds: A fresh rainbow smoothie from LNB Grovestand.
4. Plant Market at The Sacred Space - A pop-up market located in The Sacred Space Miami features fresh, vibrant foods from freshly picked edible flowers to plant-based cheeses with locally grown ingredients from the Paradise Farms organic farm. ( Saturdays & Wednesdays from 1:00 -5:00pm / @ 105 NE 24th St. Miami, FL. 33137 )
Our Teams Favorite Finds: Cashew truffle cheese and the starfruit immune booster juice.
5. Coral Gables Farmers Market - This outdoor farmer's market takes place only in the winter, beginning January 16th through March 27th, 2021, and features produce, gardening workshops, cooking demonstrations, children's activities, gourmet foods, baked goods, trees, and plants. ( Every Saturday through March 27th from 8:00 - 2:00pm / @ 405 Biltmore Way Miami, Fl. * In front of City Hall * )
Our Teams Favorite Finds: Fresh wild caught ceviche and an iced coffee from Imperial Roast Coffee.