D.I.Y Non-Toxic Cleaner
When COVID-19 hit and the cleaning product supply had run dangerously low, we struggled to find a non-toxic cleaner that was safe for my family and I. We quickly began experimenting with a couple ingredients to create a cleaner, more sustainable disinfectant. This universal cleaning solution became a favorite when it came to cleaning and disinfecting our fitness gear.
This DIY disinfectant is great for removing germs, odors, viruses and is as efficacious as a store-bought cleaner. The ingredients below have been celebrated for decades due to its antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Grab your favorite essential oil and let's get to cleaning!
- 4oz Spray Bottle
- Organic Tea Tree Oil
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Organic Witch Hazel
- Your Favorite Essential Oil
- Remove the cap and top from the spray bottle.
- Fill the spray bottle 1/4 of the way with the witch hazel.
- Add 3/4 of Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Carefully add 4 drops of tea tree essential oil & 5 drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Add the cap and spray nozzle back on to the bottle.
- Shake well, Sweat then spray!