6 Medium Zucchini, Washed & Sliced
1 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1/3 Cup Coconut Sugar
1/4 Tsp Red Pepper Chili Flakes
2 Garlic Cloves Slivered
Fresh Mint Leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. While the oven preheats, slice the zucchini into 1/8 inch-thick ribbons. Lay out the zucchini- blot dry with a paper towel then lightly salt on both sides and let sit for about 20 minutes.
- Once the oven is heated to 200 degrees, place in the zucchini slices until they become dry- approx 1 hour.
- As the zucchini dries in the oven, simmer the apple cider vinegar and sugar over medium heat until a syrupy consistency. Add the chili flakes and garlic then turn off the heat.
- In a separate pan, heat 1 inch of olive oil until it begins to simmer. Once simmering, carefully add the zucchini one-by-one until it begins to fry a golden brown ( 20-30 seconds ). Carefully remove and add to drying rack to dry.
- To arrange, Add the fried zucchini in a heatproof dish and generously add the mint leaves. Let sit for 10 minutes allowing the flavors to meld. Enjoy!