Veggie Quinoa Fried Rice
This quick and easy veggie packed quinoa stir fry recipe is perfect for a healthy lunch, dinner, or make ahead meals!
Veggie quinoa fried rice is a fantastic twist on an Asian classic. We replace the rice with quinoa to add more protein and fiber to the dish, making it more nutrient dense.
Another reason is that quinoa is just as great the next day, and if you're a new mom like me, getting ahead in the kitchen is a must these days. Quinoa is and always will be a staple in my kitchen and so will this quinoa "fried" rice. Enjoy!
- Bell Pepper
- Green Onions
- Sesame Oil
- Coconut Aminos
- "Eden Shake" Sesame & Sea Vegetable Seasoning
- Cook your quinoa on your stovetop or rice cooker. 1 cup of quinoa for 1 cup of water. Adjust ratios accordingly.
- While the quinoa is cooking, prep all the veggies.
- In a separate pan, start stir-frying the vegetables using sesame oil and coconut aminos.
- Add the cooked quinoa to the stir-fried vegetables.
- Mix together and continue cooking until warmed through.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and sesame and sea vegetable seasoning.
- Enjoy warm!