So you stayed in last night and had one too many cocktails (very 2020 of you) or maybe you went out with some friends and danced 2020 away (not judging)... either way today's a new year and we have the all natural solution to cure today's hangover.
Activated charcoal has been used in the emergency treatment of certain kinds of poisoning and, in the past few years, has found its way into juice elixirs with the promise of boosting energy, brightening skin, and of course, curing hangovers. A teaspoon of this magic powder combined with coconut water, which helps to rehydrate you and replenish those electrolytes that you lost, along with fresh cucumber juice, which is rich in nutrients such as vitamins A, C, K, magnesium, silicon, and potassium will alkaline your system and prevent your body from absorbing poisons and toxins.
INGREDIENTS - Serves 8 oz
- 5oz Fresh Cucumber Juice
- 3oz Coconut Water
- 1/4 Teaspoon Activated Charcoal
- 3 to 5 Lemon Drops ( Optional )
- Place the fresh cucumber through a cold-pressed juicer.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon activated charcoal, 3oz of coconut water, and 3 to 5 drops of lemon juice to the cucumber juice.
- Stir until all ingredients are mixed equally.
- Drink fresh and enjoy!