Mexican food is one of my favorite cuisines in the world. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen trying to transform some of my favorite dishes into healthier and cleaner versions, and I'm pretty sure I nailed it with this one.
This recipe is SO delicious, simple and undetectably vegan. It's a flavor and texture bomb -fresh, chunky, creamy, spicy and salty. One you won't want to miss out!
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4 people)
- One bag of your favorite SieteFoods tortilla chips
- 1/2 jar of SieteFoods Mild Nacho Cashew Queso
- 1 15 ounce can garbanzo beans (drained)
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- Fresh jalapeños and red onion (optional/sliced)
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Heat up your queso in a saucepan at a low heat, heat up your garbanzo beans in a small saucepan and season with a little sea salt and desired spices ( we love garlic salt, cumin, and chili powder).
- Next, prepare your guacamole by mashing your avocado with lime juice, sea salt, and pepper.
- Arrange your chips on large serving platter and add toppings in desired order. I like garbanzo beans first, then queso, salsa, guacamole, red onion, jalapeño, hot sauce, and cilantro. Enjoy immediately!