- 2 Cups Raw Unsalted Cashews, Soaked Overnight
- 1 Cup Fresh Raw Mango
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Coconut Oil, Melted
- 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
10-12 Pitted Medjool Dates
- 2 Cups Whole Walnuts
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Himalayan Sea Salt
- 3/4 Cup Raw Unsalted Soaked Cashews
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 3 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 3 Tablespoons of Coconut Palm Nectar
- 4 Tablespoons of Melted Coconut Oil
Begin by making the crust. Place the walnuts in a food processor until finely chopped. Add the dates, salt, and coconut oil and pulse once more until all ingredients uniform. To assemble, line a pie dish with parchment paper and firmly press the crust into the pan to create a even layer, put to the side.
Next, make the mango filling by peeling off the meat of the mango and placing into a food processor with the blueberries and blend until smooth. Add the cashews, coconut oil, cinnamon, lemon juice, and maple syrup and continue to blend. Pour the pie mixture into the crust and spread evenly with a spatula, allow to chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
To make the cashew cream, add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth, set in fridge until the pie is done chilling.
After the pie and cream have chilled, carefully add the cashew cream to a piping bag and begin piping the boarder of the pie.
Top with your favorite fresh fruit and superfoods, Cut and enjoy!