People are always asking me about what I eat because I'm so "healthy". The truth is, I'm not a professional i.e nutritionist, dietitian, health coach, or psychologist, therefore I don't feel comfortable telling other people what to eat (except my husband). I believe that everyone's relationship to food is unique and that we all have different needs (and issues) when it comes to nutrition. With that being said, I am happy to share MY personal journey to optimal health with ya'll. Try it as it may work for you too, or not.
This past year I was basically married to the Bulletproof coffee and the high-fat diet. It worked great and did wonders for my body. However, as my lifestyle changes so does the way I eat. I slowed down on high-impact exercise which reduced my appetite. I now practice more yoga and crave more fruits and veggies. I replaced my Bulletproof coffee for breakfast with a fully-loaded green smoothie. Thought I'd share my current obsession with you guys, enjoy!!
- One cup of vegetable only cold-pressed juice (cucumber, celery, spinach, cilantro, parsley, lemon) .
- 1/2 of an organic avocado
- Handful of organic sunflower sprouts
- 3 Chlorella tablets
- 2 scoops of Vital Proteins Collagen Beauty Greens
- 1 tbsp of Maca Powder
- Sun Potion Yin Power or adaptogen of your choice.
- Add all the ingredients in a Vitamix-like blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve cold, garnish with bee pollen or shaved organic coconut, and get ready to start your day!
From my heart to yours,