Make a Traditional Paloma
I love a creative twist on classic cocktails every now and then, but the originals are there for a reason. Bring the beautiful colors of summer to your Memorial Day Staycation with a traditional Paloma - perfect poolside or enjoyed with fam over BBQ. Enjoy!
- Maldon salt
- 1 lime wedge
- ¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of coconut nectar
- ¼ cup tequila (I tried with mezcal too and it's not that good - stick to tequila!)
- ¼ cup Topo Chico or any club soda
- Pour some maldon salt on a plate.
- Rub half of rim of a highball glass with lime wedge; dip rim of glass in salt.
- Combine grapefruit juice, lime juice, and coconut nectar in glass; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in tequila, add ice, and top off with club soda. Garnish with lime wedge.