FREE SHIPPING ON ALL U.S. ORDERS $100+ SHOP NOW
Kitchen Sink Veggie Soup
10 days ago·
10 days ago·
This hearty recipe ensures that none of your beloved and overpriced organic vegetables end up in the garbage ever again. This use what you've got recipe it's loaded with nutrition and flavor and every time you make it you end up with a completely different soup. Use my recipe as a template for yours and go clean up your fridge! This healthy soup is my go-to dinner and it's become my family's favorite as it's filled with flavor and satisfies everyones taste buds--including Shiva's!
- 4 Cups of Vegetables of any kind - Vegetables always differ*
- 1 Medium Sweet Onion
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Celery Sticks
- 2 Large Carrots
- 1 Whole Zucchini
- 1 Head of Broccoli
- 2 Potatoes
- Lemon Juice or Apple Cider Vinegar
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a large pot roughly chop the sweet onion, cloves of garlic, celery sticks, and carrots.
- Saute over medium heat using 2 tbsp of ghee & 2 tbsp of olive oil until onions start to caramelize.
- Add 1/2 a tsp turmeric, salt and pepper to taste, and dry or fresh herbs of your preference. I like to use herbs de Provence.
- Pour the frozen vegetable broth. I make batches of this weekly and use with different recipes.
- Roughly chop the zucchini into half inch chunks. Chop the head of broccoli ( including peeled and chopped stems), potatoes and any other vegetables that are about to go bad in your fridge.
- Let it simmer covered over medium-low heat for 20 min or until potatoes are soft.
- Before serving add a splash of lemon juice or ACV, and enjoy over a bed of fresh spinach.