Love is in the air this week! Valentine’s Day its about connecting to the ones you love, and what a better way to say “i love you” than with a healthy sweet treat. Now, dump the candy and the cupcakes for my vegan gluten-free carrot & zucchini muffins! INGREDIENTS
2 cups of Bob’s Paleo Baking Flour (GF)
2 graded Organic Carrots
1 graded Organic Zucchini
2 cups of Organic Almond Milk
1/2 a cup of Organic Coconut Oil
1/2 a cup of Coconut Palm Sugar
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Ground CinnamonDIRECTIONS
- Pre-heat the oven at 350°C, and line one baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Stir together the flour, carrots, zucchini, almond milk, coconut oil, and coconut palm sugar until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract, baking powder, and ground cinnamon before transferring to your baking sheet.
- Bake the mix at 350°C for 50-60min.
- Cool the muffins for 10 min before decorating and serving.
Happy Valentine’s Day!