This one is an oldie, but a goodie. Great to have around to snack, for breakfast, or simply as a sweet delicious treat. Quick and easy to make! The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe. The yellow peels should be at least half browned, and the bananas inside squishy and browning. I decorated mine with pecans and melted coconut peanut butter. Enjoy!!
- 4 very ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of coconut palm sugar if you would like it less sweet, 1 cup if more sweet
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups of Bob's Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour or Bob's Red Mill Organic Coconut Flour.
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F,
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth. Stir the melted coconut oil into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, and vanilla extract. Last mix in the flour slowly to avoid clumps.
- Pour the batter into your loaf pan. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for a few minutes. Then remove the banana bread from the pan and let cool completely before serving. Slice and serve.