A couple of weeks ago I went on a hunt around Miami for the best acai bowl, to only learn that the best one was right in my kitchen!
The açai gods heard me, and my friends from Nativo Açai came through with tons of frozen açaí straight from Brazil. This was enough inspiration to craft my very own bowl. I must say I was very impressed with my recipe, and wanted to share it with all of you.
INGREDIENTS (serves 2 people)
3 packs of frozen Nativo açai
- 1 cup of frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp of coconut butter
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of raw honey (optional)
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup of fresh diced pineapple
- 1/2 cup of Purely Elizabeth Granola
- Manuka Honey
In a Vitamix-like high powered blender add the frozen açai packets, the pineapple chunks, coconut milk, coconut butter, coconut oil, and the raw honey.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into two small bowls and top with as much (or as little) of your favorites. For this recipe we used granola, blueberries, pineapple, and we topped with Manuka Honey.
- Enjoy cold!
always made with love,