Good Eats: Orange and Choco Chips GF Muffins.
I love having these muffins at home. They make a great snack and a sweet welcome goodie for my guests. They are naturally sweetened with orange juice, and topped chocolate chips making them fun for both the kids and the adults. Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS (Makes 12 muffins)
- 1 1/2 cups of Bob’s Paleo Baking Flour (GF)
- 1 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2-3 tbsp or orange zest (one medium orange)
- 1/2 a cup of Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/4 a cup of Coconut Palm Sugar (optional)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup of mini semi-sweet chocolate baking chips
- Pre-heat the oven at 350°C, and line one baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- First stir together the orange juice, coconut oil, coconut palm sugar, and the orange zest until smooth. Then add the flour, baking powder, and mix all together.
- Coat the baking sheet with coconut oil before transferring the mixture. Pour the mixture into the mold and top with the chocolate baking chips.
- Bake at 350°C for 40-50 min. Stick a toothpick or a knife into the center of the muffin, if it comes out dry, it's done.
- Enjoy warm or cold!