Fall Harvest Pumpkin Pancakes
Fall is the season of cozy comfort foods. What better way to celebrate the start of the season than with a sweet & savory new recipe? These Fall Harvest Pumpkin Pancakes are a fun breakfast idea that your entire family will love!
- ½ heaping cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- ¾ tsp of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil, for griddle
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (add at end)
- Grease pan of choice with coconut oil.
- Pre-heat griddle to medium heat.
- In a medium sized bowl, add flour, baking powder and cinnamon, mix well. Add pumpkin puree and almond milk, mix well.
- Using ¼ measuring cup, scoop batter and place on griddle. Let cook about 3 minutes, edges will bubble slightly. Flip and cook another 3 minutes. Make sure to add a bit more oil to pan and repeat until batter is gone. *If adding chocolate chips, mix them into batter after flipping to other side.
- Place finished pancakes on a warm cookie sheet.
- Serve with pure maple syrup or sauce and toppings of your choice.