Cucumber & Pineapple Margarita Mocktail
Everybody loves a good margarita, especially on National Margarita Day. You guys know I ain't sipping on no tequila these days...so we created this delicious Cucumber & Pineapple Margarita Mocktail to honor the day and celebrate the weekend!
p.s. our team members added mezcal and they had a blast at happy hour.
- 4 oz Cucumber juice
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 4 oz Pineapple juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped cucumber
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro
- jalapeno slices (optional)
- Sparkling water (we used Topo Chico)
- Sea Salt
- 1 cup of ice
- tools needed: juicer and a cocktail shaker
- For the measurement required for this recipe you will need approximately 2 cups of cubed pineapple and 1 and a half large cucumber.
- Juice both the pineapple and the cucumber. We used our Omega Juicer.
- Use the cocktail shaker to muddle the chopped cucumber, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Add the cucumber and pineapple juice and enough ice.
- Shake Vigorously.
- Add salt and tajin to the rim of your glass of choice and pour your mixed drink.
- Add a splash of sparkling water or 1 ounce of tequila or mezcal of your choice.
- If using jalapeno you can add 1 or 2 slices when muddling or add the add the end for a little spice.