Berry Banana Bread, a sweet twist to my original banana bread recipe just in time to treat your loved ones on Valentine's Day!
This recipe is gluten-free, dairy and egg free, and low fat. Enjoy this very berry delicious recipe!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (I used MALK)
- 2 1/2 cups of Bob's Redmill Gluten Free Paleo Flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup of fresh organic blueberries (or any berry of your choice)
- 7 whole strawberries, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven at 350F.
- Place the bananas in a mixing bowl and mash with a fork. Add the maple syrup, coconut sugar, vanilla extract and almond milk. Mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl combine the dry ingredients. Oat flour, sea salt, baking powder and baking soda. Whisk until lump free. Add the wet ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Add the blueberries and strawberries and stir gently.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan and bake in the oven for 45-55min, until a knife inserted comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let it cool down before serving.
- Enjoy as a snack or dessert!