Balsamic Glazed Veggie Medley
Few things are better than the simplicity of an oven roasted sheet of veggies. Roasted veggies make the perfect addition to any holiday party. They're not only delicious and easy to put together, but the blend of colors adds a beautiful touch to the table. This dish is colorful, easy to make, and the perfect dish to add to any holiday meal. Enjoy! xx
- 1 lb. (500 g) mixed red and gold beets, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch (12-mm) wedges
- 2 bunches of rainbow carrots
- 3 tbs. of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- Himalayan salt and freshly ground pepper
- Thinly shaved radishes for garnish
- Fresh cilantro leaves for garnish
- Agave to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a bowl, toss the beets and carrots with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Spread the veggies evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake until the beets and carrots are easily pierced with a knife, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool slightly, season with more salt and pepper, and transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with radishes and cilantro leaves and agave to taste. Serve warm or at room temperature. Serves 4.