5 Minute Matcha Chia Pudding
Superfoods is a term given to foods that pack an extraordinary nutritional punch and often contain health-supportive preventive properties. Chia seeds offer a giant boost in fiber, omega-3s, and manganese. Making a chia seed pudding the perfect vegan breakfast. Add matcha for an energy boost!
INGREDIENTS (serves 2 people)
- 1 cup of Coconut Milk
- 1/2 a cup of organic black chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of organic matcha powder
- 1 pinch of Himalayan Salt
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup or sweetener to taste (optional)
- Pour the coconut into milk into a mixing bowl.
- Add the chia seeds, vanilla extract, matcha powder, salt, and sweetener to taste.
- Continue to whisk until desired consistency. Stiring properly it's crucial to achieving a pudding consistency, it helps break up any clumps of chia seeds.
- Pour the mixture in a bowl or mason jar and put it in the fridge "to set" for 1-2 hours or overnight.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. Dried fruit and fresh fruit make a great combo!
Hope you all enjoy my quick chia pudding recipe! x