Are you a brownie lover like me? This one is a keeper! Try my 5 ingredient Sweet Potato Brownies. Easy to make, healthy, and just sweet enough!
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup all purpose flour (I used Bob's Redmill GF Paleo Baking Flour)
- 1/2 cup nut butter (I used unsweetened almond butter)
- 1/4 cup raw coconut nectar (you can use maple syrup too)
- Cook your sweet potato until soft, peel and mash it using a fork.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Place in a small loaf pan, add 1/2 a tsp of baking powder (optional) and cook for 15-20 min at 350°F.
- Top with dark chocolate chips (optional).