10 Snacks Your Kids Will Love
December 11 2021·
December 11 2021·
When you have kids every meal is an opportunity to sneak some extra nutrients, and snack time is no exception. However, a lot of the packaged snacks marketed for kids are extremely unhealthy, filled with sugar and artificial ingredients. I’ve done my research and found a few options that Shiva enjoys and that lie on the healthier side. These are not perfect but are good options for when you’re on the go.
- GoMacro Kids Bars -These bars are perfect to keep on hand for a quick, healthy snack whether you're a kid or adult! GoMacro Kids are made with clean, allergen-safe ingredients and come in a ton of flavors.
- Fresh Berries - Fresh berries are a perfect kid snack. They're full of vitamins, minerals, fiber—and they taste good! From toddlers to babies eating solids - this is the perfect (and freshest ) antioxidant-packed snack.
- Madegood Chocolate Chip Crispy Squares - These take me back to the classic rice crispy treats I enjoyed growing up, but with a healthy twist! Each bar seamlessly provides a serving of vegetables, along with a satisfying chocolate fix. They’re a vegan, organic, and gluten-free snack for anyone in the mood for something sweet.
- From the Ground Up Cauliflower Stalks - No ifs, ands, or puffs. These cauliflower stalks are what crunchy snack dreams are made of. Shiva will usually snack on these when she gets home from school.
- Olive’s Filled with Kitehill Cream Cheese - This is a unique snack but definitely a favorite in our house. A quick, two-ingredient snack that I include in Shiva's lunchbox as a savory side.
- Noka Superfood Smoothie - These plant-based smoothies are crafted for life on the go. They’re enhanced with plant proteins, healthy fats, and antioxidant-rich superfoods. I always have one in my bag for Shiva.
- Plant-Based Parm Crisps - Made from 100% vegan cheese that is oven-baked into a crunchy crisp. This is another one of Shiva's favorites that also has everyone in our office adding to cart too.
- GTS Coconut Yogurt - It’s no secret probiotics are a must for supporting healthy digestion. Coconut yogurt helps those little ones get the necessary good bacteria their gut needs in order to function smoothly.
- Hu Cookies Chocolate Chip - A mini, crunchy, classic cookie with no added sugars ( no added sugars = no sugar crash, mama's! ).
- Mama Chia Squeeze - Another perfect on-the-go and nutrient-rich option. Each Mama Chia pouch is made with organic fruits, veggies, and, most importantly, chia! A omega 3 fatty acid superfood that is great for growth and development.