The Romantic Guide To Paris
This year we celebrated our five year anniversary in the city of love and it was just what we needed—a 5 day getaway sans kids. If you’re planning on traveling to Paris with your significant other, then look no further than this sexy guide as it will make your stay memorable & help you fall in love with the city.
Where to Stay:
- Le Bristol Paris is an icon of French elegance and art de vivre, located on the prestigious rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré. The five-star hotel boasts massive fully renovated suites (rare for Paris), a rooftop pool with Eiffel Tower views, and impeccable service. The vibe is 1925 meets top-rated luxury in the French capital. The kind of gift we wanted for our 5 year anniversary!
Where to Eat:
- Club Marigny if you’re looking for a cozy, casual French bistro not as trendy as L’Avenue, look no further. This restaurant hosts a chic atmosphere, good food, friendly service, and great location. The French onion soup is one of the best I’ve ever had.
- Girafe is one of my favorite restaurants in the world and Paris’s most iconic. The Eiffel Tower is at your fingertips, so close you can almost touch it. Don’t think this is one of those ambiance-only restaurants, the food is delicious and the menu has a very Parisian approach—a mixture of simplicity and opulence.
- Loulou I love visiting the outdoor patio of Loulou, indulging on truffle pizza and a glass of Chassagne Montrachet while gazing upon the gardens of the Louvre. A must during the warmer months.
- Caviar Kaspia My husband is an avid Beluga gold drinker & caviar connoisseur, so naturally, when in Paris we don’t miss a Caviar Caspia visit. For a luxurious, old-world dining experience make sure to order the iconic dishes like the caviar baked potato, a selection of osetra caviar, smoked salmon and blini, and the linguini caviar.
- Pierre Hermé It may be an unpopular opinion, but in my humble opinion, no better place to get a macaron in Paris.
- L’As du Fallafel Located in the heart of Le Marais aka the Jewish Quarter, this is THE spot to grab the most popular street food in Paris. Be ready to stand in line anywhere from 30-60min, but let me tell you…it’s worth it.
- Café de Flore Located on the corner of Boulevard Saint Germain is the perfect spot grab a hot chocolate & take a picture as it’s one of the most iconic cafes in Paris. Food is ok.
- Gigi Paris Located in one of the most beautiful rooftops in Paris, this restaurant offers not only delicious Italian food but also refined, sexy dining experience. Portions are generous, so it’s great for sharing. Great with a group of friends. My go-to dishes are linguine alle vongole, sea bass carpaccio, rigatoni al pomodoro, & green bean scampi salad.
- Aux Crus De Bourgogne Delicious classic bistro. Atmosphere is timeless, the menu features classic dishes, place is charming, and the service is excellent. First time here and I loved it!
- La Patisserie Cyril Lignac This patisserie has everything you can dream of including a great croissant, baguettes, chocolate and pastries.
Where to shop:
- Merci An eclectic concept store in the Marais district, with thoughtfully curated clothes and home goods (and everything in between).
- Galeries Lafayette Champs-Elysees An avant-garde concept store curated with unique and emerging labels. I love their selection & there’s a little something for you and your significant other.
What to Do:
- Facial at Biologie Recherge An enriched and personalized 90 min facial at the Ambassade Biologique Recherche on Champs-Elysées it’s the perfect way to revive your skin post-travel & get your Paris glow on!
- Sunset Cruise Down The Seine A private seine cruise is the best and most romantic way to see Paris by water. Grab your favorite bottle of wine, get cozy with your lover and enjoy the ride as you cruise past some iconic sites like Notre Dame Cathedral and The Eiffel Tower. Book with your hotel’s concierge.
- Walk around the Marais One of the trendiest district in Paris, Le Marias, is great to explore by foot. It’s a hub for fashion, for food, art and for Jewish culture.
- Le Bristol Spa The Tata Harper innovative and deeply replenishing spa treatment is a must-try to help you balance, recharge, energize, and clear the skin and mind.