We’ve put together a list of the best 5 babymoon destinations that are perfect for any mom-to-be (and her partner). Travel is complicated right now, but use this list as inspiration to plan ahead. Remember that the ideal babymoon is one where you feel comfortable, safe and healthy!
- Carmel Valley Ranch: This luxury resort is where we just went for our babymoon with baby #2. It has always been a favorite of mine as there’s plenty of room to roam, to explore, and to discover. The weather in Carmel, California is absolutely divine, think low 60s at night and high 70s-80s during the day. Accommodations are where the luxury resort living meets the wild. Comfy, carefree, and breathtaking views from your private deck over their very own winery. My favorite part? The ranch! You can join their talented artisans and hang out with horses, honeybees, make goat cheese and more. And outside the resort, make sure to hike in Point Lobos, visit Earthbound Farms, and eat at La Bicyclette, Casanova, La Balena & Stationary.
- The Four Seasons At The Surf Club: Whether you’re a local that wants to stay close or you’re coming from far away all I can say is: Miami is hot right now! We bounced back and the city is more alive than ever. The Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club, is an oceanfront destination that’s hosted history and brings a new era of glamour with chic Italian dining and a world-class spa. Accommodations range anywhere from a beautiful hotel suite to fully furnished luxury apartments with direct beach and pool views. The property hosts two of Miami’s most coveted restaurants, The Surf Club Restaurant by Chef Thomas Keller and Lido Restaurant and Champagne Bar. So book your resy’s ahead of time. Oh, and did I mention you’re 5 min away from Bal Harbour Shops? The perfect spot to buy baby a welcome to the world gift :)
- Blackberry Farm, Tennessee: One of America’s hidden treasures, Blackberry Farm. A mountain heaven and tranquil escape for family, friends and guests with breathtaking scenery, decadent cuisine and fun pastimes. Regardless of the season, this place offers countless activities and adventures to fulfill every desire. Pamper yourself at their wellness spa, Wellhouse, or find yourself on a relaxing nature hike. Be as active or as chill as your heart desires as they offer plenty of options to keep everyone happy. BF’s accommodations offer a haven of carefree comfort—plenty to choose from. And for the food, their renowned cuisine is definitely rooted in what comes from their farm as well as the region. A rare combination of indigenous mountain heritage and refined, haute cuisine. Need I say more?
- Nizuc Resort and Spa: A go-to destination for my family and I. Nizuc is located in Punta Nizuc, less than a 15 minute drive from Cancun International Airport. This resort offers a highly customized level of service and redefines the standard of luxury in Mexico and around the world. Accommodations range from luxurious suites to private villas that include private pools, tropical gardens, and sweeping views. This place is ideal for adults only or for families, as they offer separate activities to keep everyone entertained. Nizuc is home to six world-class restaurants, offering a variety of authentic gourmet cuisines, that range from traditional Mexican to Chinese and Italian.
- Amanyara: Located in an 18,000-acre nature reserve in Turks Caicos, Amanyara is a retreat for all ages, offering restorative wellness and endless possibilities for adventure. Their focus on mindfulness through yoga, breath work, and meditation help promote clarity and connection for the mama-to-be. Days are slow and stress free as you settle into the rhythm of island life by treating yourself to healthy breakfasts, massages, and nature walks. Accomodations range from private pavilions to 6 bedroom villas with private pools and extensive lounging and dining areas that overlook the ocean. This magical place offers the perfect environment for expectant moms to connect to themselves, their babies, and their partners the way that only Aman resorts can do it.