The Bian stone facial gua sha tool is designed to sculpt and reinvigorate the skin. Unlike other gua sha stones typically made from quartz, this one is composed of Bian stone, an amalgamate of 40+ minerals known for their healing properties. Each edge of the tool is intentionally architected to enhance the practice of facial gua sha.
Known for its rejuvenating properties, Bian stone was created when a meteor struck a mountain in ancient China. It is said to emit ultrasound pulsations, far infrared rays, and negative ions as a result of the cosmic impact — all of which are known for their antioxidant and anti-aging effects on cells and DNA.
Anticipate both immediate and cumulative results over time. The practice of Gua Sha can be a quick remedy for puffiness and fine lines, but long-lasting results are best maintained with consistent use, 2 to 3 times a week up to once daily.
- Minimizes pore size by clearing lymphatic complexion.
- Smoothens fine lines and wrinkles by activating collagen production.
- Clears skin by detoxifying the lymphatic system.
- Lifts and tones by working with facial muscle fascia.
- Brightens skin complexion by stimulating blood flow.
* this listing is only for one unit.