Spicy Pineapple Paloma
Coronavirus is not shutting down my Cinco de Mayo at-home celebration! Let's brighten up the holiday with this cocktail spin-up using only clean and fresh ingredients. Sure, the traditional paloma is always a winner, but why not try it with a fruity twist?
- 2 oz. of tequila ( I used Don Julio Blanco)
- 1/2 oz. of fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/2 oz. of lime juice
- 1/2 sliced thin jalapeno pepper
- 3/4 oz. coconut nectar
- 2 tsp freshly juiced pineapple juice
- Tajín (for rim)
- Rim your glass with Tajín.
- Add all ingredients except the pepper into a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake hard to chill and combine ingredients
- Strain into your glass over fresh ice
- Top with pineapple soda and garnish