Broccoli & Spinach Soup
Today's the day! It's National Homemade Soup Day, and to honor the day I'm sharing my new favorite soup recipe: Broccoli & Spinach Soup with feta cheese and black pepper.
I'm always trying to save time in the kitchen while getting the right amount of nutrients for both my baby and I. Soups have always been my go-to for lunch and dinner, and specially right now that space in my tummy is limited. Hope you guys enjoy! x
INGREDIENTS (3 servings)
- 2 cups of organic broccoli
- 1 cup of organic spinach
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk
- feta cheese (optional)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Steam the broccoli in a pot with hot water for 5-7 minutes.
- Drain the broccoli and add the raw spinach and coconut milk to your Vitamix-like blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the already blended mixture to a pot and bring it to a low heat.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve warm and top with feta cheese (optional).